Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Fall Decor

So, I had to check the calendar twice the other day because I had NO IDEA that Thanksgiving was this close! When your temps are in the 70s and 80s most days, it is hard to tell when the seasons changed. I'm currently working on our thanksgiving meal plan and that is also the day we decorate for Christmas - that should be super strange!

Anyhoo - we were at the thrift store the other day and I spotted this covered glass canister and I was in love! I oohed and ahhed over it and kept walking past it. I could picture all the fun things I could do with it each season. For only $3.50 I really couldn't pass it up but I am so hard on myself when it comes to buying for me. My husband is always telling me to buy myself this or that but I have a hard time with it. Finally, he had enough of me 'wondering if I should' and grabbed it and stuck it on the counter with the other things we were buying!

FUN!!!
I've already changed it up a few times and look forward to seeing it change with the seasons.

1 comments:

Brenda@let'splayhouse said...

SO pretty !!! I love those apothocary jars too - so versatile.

Stat Counter