Sunday, November 28, 2010

Photo Cards



I am so excited to get our family photo done this year so I can create a photo greeting card to send out to family and friends. I hope to get the pictures completed this week and start working on the cards. I was so excited when I heard about Shutterfly offering bloggers 50 FREE photo cards that I jumped on it.

I have used Shutterfly in the past for photos and photo books but never greeting cards so I was happy to see the beautiful designs they have available.

Some of my favorites:





Last night I spent some time choosing and coordinating our outfits for our picture and today I hope to be able to capture the girls all together.

I have a feeling taking the pictures will be the easy part - choosing from one of these great designs will be difficult!



1 comments:

Brenda@let'splayhouse said...

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sure hope we're on your Christmas card list ... :-)

Can't wait !!!!!!!!!!

Stat Counter