Friday, October 8, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award


Hayley at Consider It All Joy has nominated me for 'The Versatile Blogger' award
***Thank you Hayley!***

To accept the Versatile Blogger Award the rules are:

•Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
•Share 7 things about yourself.
•Pass it along to 15 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
•Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award

Seven Things About Me:

1. I am a Christian.
2. I waited over 12 years to get pregnant and finally have my little one who is now 7 1/2 months old!
3. I love music. It ministers to me deeply.
4. I grew up in British Columbia but married an American 7 years ago and became a US citizen three years ago.
5. I met my husband online.
6. I love thrift shopping. The hunt and finding that great bargain are thrilling for me. I will often look at an outfit I'm wearing and recollect where everything came from and how much it cost. Most of the time the entire outfit cost under $10 - including shoes!
7. I have recently lost 12 pounds (and counting...) through counting calories and running every morning!!!

Here are 15 blogs I enjoy and have nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award

1. Wholesome Womanhood
2. Amy Bayliss
3. A Thrifty Mom
4. Bless Our Nest
5. Brown Paper Packages
6. Happy Homemaking With Kristy
7. His Doorkeeper
8. Katie's Keepers
9. Lynette Kraft - Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground
10. One September Day
11. The Homespun Heart
12. Women Living Well
13. The Happy Housewife
14. Stafford Stories
15. MckMama

5 comments:

Hayley said...

Wow,that was quick! :) I should have listed that I so enjoy music....that's a good one! Music makes me smile.

Virginia said...

Your blog is beautiful!

How far do you run? I have also lost weight running and counting calories. I love running!
Virginia @ myfullcup.wordpress.com

Shannon said...

Congrats on your award and thanks for passing it along!! I love reading people's lists. How fun that you met your hubby online! :)

Proverbs30one said...

Hi Virginia - I really don't run very far. We have a square park by our house and I just go around it twice for now. I alternate walking and running the sides.

Amy Bayliss said...

Thank you so much, Cherilyn! What an honor!

Stat Counter