Hayley at Consider It All Joy has nominated me for 'The Versatile Blogger' award
***Thank you Hayley!***
To accept the Versatile Blogger Award the rules are:
•Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
•Share 7 things about yourself.
•Pass it along to 15 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
•Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award
Seven Things About Me:
1. I am a Christian.
2. I waited over 12 years to get pregnant and finally have my little one who is now 7 1/2 months old!
3. I love music. It ministers to me deeply.
4. I grew up in British Columbia but married an American 7 years ago and became a US citizen three years ago.
5. I met my husband online.
6. I love thrift shopping. The hunt and finding that great bargain are thrilling for me. I will often look at an outfit I'm wearing and recollect where everything came from and how much it cost. Most of the time the entire outfit cost under $10 - including shoes!
7. I have recently lost 12 pounds (and counting...) through counting calories and running every morning!!!
Here are 15 blogs I enjoy and have nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award
1. Wholesome Womanhood
2. Amy Bayliss
3. A Thrifty Mom
4. Bless Our Nest
5. Brown Paper Packages
6. Happy Homemaking With Kristy
7. His Doorkeeper
8. Katie's Keepers
9. Lynette Kraft - Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground
10. One September Day
11. The Homespun Heart
12. Women Living Well
13. The Happy Housewife
14. Stafford Stories
Friday, October 8, 2010
Posted by Proverbs30one at 7:54 AM