Monday, September 27, 2010

It Worked!!!

So, I've been reading online about these sites you can sign up with for just $1 for the first month. Thereafter it is upwards of $15 per month for membership. Anyway - the deal is, you sign up, get your free gift they are offering and cancel your membership within the first month.

I decided to dabble in it and see what the fuss was all about. Last week I signed up with 3 companies, paid $3 total and today - these came in the mail:
2x $10 for Lowe's
2x $10 for Starbucks
2x $10 for Target
The check is for $10 which was from a survey company I do little surveys for daily.
...I'm off to cancel those memberships now...
The sites I used are:
completehome
greatfun
livewell

2 comments:

wholesomewomanhood said...

Wow! I've been wanting to try out some of these companies too. It's always good to hear a success story! :-)

Proverbs30one said...

Be sure to use this link when signing up for the companies:

http://m.slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?sduid=0&t=468390

They have a lot of information. And be sure to cancel before your trial ends!

Stat Counter