Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday


The weather in my neck of the woods:
It is 6:54am, the birds are chirping, the weather is cool and promises to be a chilly day - autumn is upon us.


Things that make me happy:
Candles


Book I'm reading:
Magazines from the library, The Mom Walk daily devotional

What I'm enjoying on TV:
nothing


On the menu for dinner:
Roast beef & mashed potatoes


On my To Do List:
Starting school today - the kids are excited and I have a few fun things planned for our first day


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:

We had Mediterranean burgers the other night, with feta, red onion, kalamata olives, and sundried tomatoes - yum!



In the craft basket:
The top of my kitchen table is primes white and looks great. I need to get the top coat on and paint the rest of it.


Looking forward to this week:
Digging into the new school books



My favorite blog post this week:
Be Still by the Homespun Heart


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
Brown Paper Packages - totally inspired me to do some craft projects this week.

Lesson learned the past few days:

Align CenterThat God's timing is not always our own - duh! (Sometimes we have to be reminded of the simple things again and again.)


On my mind:
How the training will go this week and what the job outcome will be


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Psalm 16:8

Visit Diary of a Stay at Home Mom for more Happy Homemaker Monday posts!

1 comments:

Sandra said...

I like The Homespun Heart too ;)

Enjoyed reading your list, your dinner sounds yummy!

Stat Counter