Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Resourcefulness


It has been really hot here lately and my little one has been wearing nothing but a diaper most days. I'll put a onesie on her to make her look cute but what she really needed was some shorts. I was putting away some clothes the other day that were too small for her (sniff!) and got looking at her little pants. I sat down today and worked some serger magic and made some of them into shorts - of course, they are super cute!

Before:
After:
While I was at it I cut the feet off of one of her pajamas that she was too long for. They are perfect for the warmer weather now.

Before:
After:


1 comments:

terria cotta said...

I love this! I do it all of the time with my daughter because she is soooo skinney and grows out of her jeans lenght-wise rather quickly but her waist will still fit! Love your little one, so precious! I just started reading your blog and will be back! ;)

Stat Counter