Thursday, July 29, 2010

Mahogany Wings!

I totally forgot about this recipe until last week. I used to make these all the time. I'm so glad I found the recipe again - they are SO good!!!

15chicken wings (about 2 1/2 pounds)
1/2
cup soy sauce
1/2 cup honey
1/4 cup molasses
2tablespoons chili sauce
1teaspoon ground ginger
2cloves garlic, finely chopped

Mix it up - marinate wings in it for at least an hour. Bake at 375 for 30 minutes. turn over. Bake another 20 minutes. Brush marinade over wings.

I like to pour the marinade in a pot and thicken it with cornstarch and water and brush that over the wings.

Makes a good sticky mess!

This is posted for Cooking Thursdays over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom.

3 comments:

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

These look awesome! We're not wing fans but I sure will use this marinade for some boneless strips! Thanks!

Lee said...

This looks really good.

I have a bag of the wing drumettes in the freezer I've been wanting to use but wanted something new to do with them. This is it. Thanks!

☼¨`*•.♥RocĂ­o♥.•*¨`☼ said...

Oh yummy!!! That looks amazing!! I am so making that tomorrow!! It is perfect!

Stat Counter