Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday


The weather in my neck of the woods:
Clear blue skies and HOT. Time to hook up the air conditioner.


Things that make me happy:
5 month olds


Book I'm reading:
"Dating For Under a $1" - lots of interesting ideas!

What I'm enjoying on TV:
Narnia


On the menu for dinner:
Beef & Broccoli & Fried Rice


On my To Do List:
Wash diapers
Make dinner


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:

Something Arabian



In the craft basket:
The girls are sewing night gowns. I'm anxious to paint my new kitchen table


Looking forward to this week:
The Farmer's Market on Saturday


Tips and Tricks:
I hang my husband's dress shirts on the line on hangers instead of with clothespins to avoid the "pinched" shoulders


My favorite blog post this week:
Crystal's ideas on budgeting


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
Women Living Well - Courtney is a stay at home, homeschooling Mom who loves Jesus and encourages women be all they were created to be


No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

Lesson learned the past few days:

Align CenterNot doing laundry for 3 days = mayhem :)


On my mind:
a little boy born at 26 weeks struggling for life with underdeveloped lungs - praying for Bennett


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble Psalm 46:1

Visit Diary of a Stay at Home Mom for more Happy Homemaker Monday posts!

0 comments:

Stat Counter