Friday, February 5, 2010

Pregnancy Update 39 Weeks!!!

Thursday I hit the 39 week mark. At this point, I'm just getting anxious for my little bundle to decide its time to come out and meet us.

I've felt more and more pressure as baby is very low - now I know why they say pregnant women "waddle". I'm walking a lot still though and keeping fairly active.

The last three evenings I've had some contractions - braxton hicks? I don't know. Nothing too painful, just very uncomfortable. They last through the night and are eased somewhat during the day.

We finalized our birth plan and gave a copy to the doctor last week - he assured us we can have the birth experience we want and all the things on our list can be accommodated.

We're ready for you baby!!!





1 comments:

Brenda@let'splayhouse said...

We're ready too ...... almost!
See you ALL soon!!!!! :-)

Stat Counter