Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Freezer Cooking Day!

Money Saving Mom is hosting another Freezer Cooking Day this week so I decided to take the plunge and make a few more items for the freezer - and am I glad I did!


Here is my list I hope to complete (eventually!)
  • Start Sprout Batch
  • Double Batch Enchiladas
  • Double Batch Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Shells
  • Batch Cinnamon Rolls
  • 4 Batches Tortillas
  • Double Batch Gluten (for a Chinese Food dish we make)
Actually I'm not finished yet. I still have a couple more items to make tomorrow and I've been working on this since Monday night. Here is what I've accomplished so far...

Started a batch of sprouts (for salads):
Browned 3 lbs of ground beef:
Boiled pasta shells and prepared filling for pasta dish:
Made half of my tortillas:
Completed the double batches of enchiladas and stuffed shells:
Wednesday I hope to make the cinnamon rolls and the gluten and call it quits!

0 comments:

Stat Counter