Thursday, February 4, 2010

Freezer Cooking Day - Part Two

I was able to make my 2 batches of cinnamon rolls and decided to try something a little different. I only made them until the rising stage and popped them in the freezer. This way I can thaw them out and let them rise and have fresh baked cinnamon rolls in one day's time. I'm anxious to try them out! I did an extra large grocery shopping trip this week to have food on hand for the freezer and quick meals. I was pleasantly surprised when I put everything away and froze all my make ahead meals to see how fully stocked my freezer is - it feels great!!

But I do have to wonder...why did we have hot dogs for dinner tonight?!? Needless to say - my family is being very gracious as my energy levels are dwindling these days.


1 comments:

Brenda@let'splayhouse said...

Not to worry ........ your cook will be arriving soon. Those hotdogs will be but a vague memory.

Stat Counter