Friday, January 8, 2010

SURPRISE!!!

Tonight we went to our monthly homeschool family meeting. The kids take turns with oral presentations and the parents have a small meeting to plan future events and field trips and we have a snack. Well - was I surprised when at the end of the presentations they announced that tonight was a baby shower for me!

They knocked my socks off! It was a very relaxed time of just gabbing and opening gifts and I received some beautiful things for the baby.

We received lots of diapers, a package of glass bottles (yay!), a ton of wipes, blankets, mittens, socks, nursing pads, a couple of toys, and some money - which I am going to use to buy a baby carrier I've been looking at.
These two pieces are fleece and so cozy looking. I don't have any bunting bag type things yet but I've heard great things about them. I can't wait to try it out!
I almost bought this fleecy green outfit the other day at Walmart in newborn size so we would have a really small outfit in case she is tiny at birth but I decided to wait. I'm glad I did - I received two! In two different sizes so I can enjoy her in it for longer! (I love the ballet slipper feet!)
I am so thankful for all the blessings tonight!

0 comments:

Stat Counter