Wednesday, January 27, 2010

So, if this isn't nesting, I don't know what is. I may be a little out of control - I just can't STOP! Last night while laying in bed I couldn't think of anything else but rearranging my bedroom. I visualized how everything could fit better and be more efficient. It took everything in me not to get up then and start working on it. So, that is basically what I did all day today.

And...I love the changes!

Our room is very tiny and there is barely enough room for everything but I made it work. Here it is before: and after: Yesterday I looked at our washing machine and decided it needed a deep cleaning. I spent probably close to 2 hours cleaning the inside and outside until it shined! In all honesty, it was long overdue for a good cleaning. I ran some vinegar through it too - now its ready to take on those cloth diapers!

This morning I made a major batch of bran muffins for the freezer - it feels good to have a few items frozen and ready to take out easily after little one is born. And finally, I've decided that the baby can arrive any day now because her quilt is finished!!! I am really proud of this project, its the first quilt I have actually completed and now I'm geared up to make one for everyone in the family!

1 comments:

Brenda@let'splayhouse said...

Oh,oh .......... looks like there's going to be nothing left for me to do when I get there. Guess I'll have to spend all my time cuddling you*know*who .... xoxoxo
On second thought, I'm sure we'll manage to find a few projects to tackle if we feel the need.
The quilt is BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!! (so that's what they look like when they're finished :-)

Stat Counter