Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me

What a wonderful birthday weekend!

On Thursday, my husband handed me money and said to go enjoy myself!!! It took me all of 5 minutes to get around and whip out the door.

I started at the thrift stores, grabbed a slushy and ended at Walmart. Nothing too exciting but it was a nice afternoon out to just browse at my leisure without kids or an impatient husband making me feel rushed.


I ended up buying a few things to make me feel cozy during labor and afterwards at home. A pair of pajamas and a bath robe.

I also bought some new cutlery:
I found a basic black stretchy shirt to wear home from the hospital post pregnancy and some candles. Wouldn't be a birthday without new candles!


Friday, we had some friends over for cake and Saturday my family spoiled me with a spa day at home - what a treat!

To top it all off - I woke up to this, this morning! Happy birthday to me!!!


0 comments:

Stat Counter