Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Countdown to Baby's Arrival!!!

Maybe its still a little early for an official countdown - but we are all just so darn excited!!!




Today I hit my 30 week mark - where did the time go???

Everyone is super excited - I've had a number of people ask if I am sick of being pregnant yet. I'm really not - I am loving every moment of it (minus the back aches). I do so want to hold my little one though. It has been so fun shopping and planning things out for baby's arrival but I can't wait to see her face! Last night my husband had a very vivid dream of how she would look - dark blond, curly hair, blue eyes, and beautiful!

I have a number of projects I would like to accomplish before February. None of which our baby will care about when she is born but her mama will!

We purchased this dresser last month at a thrift store. It will be a changing table and shared dresser with Hadassah. It just needs a little TLC. I have started tackling the paint stripping and it is going SO well. It was painted so poorly the first time that it is coming off in wide, thick strips with a razor blade! Makes the job so much easier. I plan to finish the stripping this month and we'll give it a coat of fresh white paint in January.


I have been planning to make baby a quilt and I got around to purchasing the fabric this week. I must be motivated to get this done since I bought the fabric only Tuesday afternoon, sewed Wednesday and Thursday evening and have the top finished! I need to get batting and make the backing and then I will be able to sit in the evenings and hand quilt it - something that will make me have to sit and relax for a while each day.
10 weeks and counting!!!




0 comments:

Stat Counter