Thursday, November 5, 2009

Big Savings!

Found some good deals at Target today...

6 Renu travel size contact solutions - FREE
2 bags Jet Puffed Marshmallows - .52 each after coupons
While in Target I remembered that if I signed up for their baby registry in the store I would get a bag full of goodies! I'm so glad I did. I received this cute bag full of free samples and coupons. It also included a $20 gift card for shutterfly.com so I can get a bunch of my photos printed for nothing. Plus, they said a $10 Target gift card will be arriving in the mail shortly!!
I also went to the thrift store today. I spotted this awesome baby sling and it was oddly familiar. I realized quickly that I had been eying it on Walmart.com for $28.00. I picked it up for $2 and it is in excellent shape!!
All totaled, I picked up over $67 worth of stuff today for $3.04




0 comments:

Stat Counter