Friday, November 13, 2009

43% Savings!

We had some grocery shopping to do today so I decided to try Walmart for a change instead of our local grocery store. I had a few coupons that could only be redeemed there and wanted to see just how far I could stretch our goal of $40/week on groceries.

Here is how I did:
My original total was $65
Total after coupons was $37
Total savings of 43%

I have a few more items to pick up that will throw me over my goal but it's okay.
Of course, this isn't all we'll eat for the next week but it is a major part of the menu plan ahead. We still have a large supply of apples and lots of veggies in the fridge.

These items were completely free. Between Walmart and Walgreens I've been albe to find some excellent deals combining sales and coupons.

0 comments:

Stat Counter