Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Best Little Donuts

My home town has a fair every year and the highlight was always those little sugared donuts. I was needing to make a quick dessert the other day for company when I remembered this quick and easy recipe for donuts.

Take one package (at least!) of refrigerated biscuits and poke a hole in the center of each biscuit.
Fry for just a few seconds in hot oil (watch them really close as they hardly take any time at all).

Roll hot biscuits in sugar and cinnamon and enjoy - WARM!

1 comments:

MRiehl said...

Hi there! Hope you don't mind my stopping by; I'm the gal with the diapers on craigslist. I have a blog, too, so I love reading other ones. Just scrolling through yours, you remind me of myself a bit :) I love these doughnuts: I learned this trick when I was pregnant with my first and that was very important for that pregnancy! Ha! Hope you have a great day!

Stat Counter