Thursday, October 22, 2009

1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you're blogging? Tea, coffee, or juice, and some sort of baked treat
2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without? Clothes
3. Beach, Mountains or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice? A farm - just outside of a big city!
4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty? Washing the floor
5. Who do people say you remind them of? Nobody in particular
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the fam? I prefer having people over and socializing as a family with another family.
7. What's your all time favorite movie? "Not Without My Daughter"
8. Do you sleep in your make up or remove it like a good girl every night? Unfortunately I usually forget to take it off
9. Do you have a desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? Yes What is it? Lately I've wanted to learn how to crochet.
10. What's one strange thing you're really good at? Cracking my toes!
11. What first attracted you to your spouse? His sweet smile and his seriousness for God's Word
12. What is something you love to smell? Yeast rising
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people. I tend to cut people off while their talking - oops
14. When you have extra money (HA!) what's the first thing you think to do with it? Spend it on my family
15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? Medium laugher What makes you laugh the hardest? Little kids
16. Where is your favorite place to shop? Yard sales
17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time? Travel to Canada
18. Are you a big spender or frugal? Frugal - I love to find a deal
19. Who is your favorite character of all time (from a movie or book)? (Can't be real) I have no idea
20. Would you want to be famous? I used to think so but my priorities are different now.

1 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Loved reading your answers...Loved visiting your blog...Blog hopping is one of my favorite things to do.
Hope you will stop by my Christmas blog...a great giveaway will be given away Sunday night....

http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com

Stat Counter