Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Wall Mural

This week has been full of painting progress! I was able to get the second coat of green paint on the walls in this room.

Next up was to paint the tree mural I had planned for the room.

I found this tree decal online but it was $60 and I figured I could do it for a lot less.

So I copied the picture onto transparency plastic and traced it on the wall.

Then painted in the lines:

and painted...

and painted...Here is the (almost) completed project. I still need to go over the entire thing for a more solid look but am really pleased with how it looks so far.



4 comments:

David said...

I totally, absolutely, 100% LOVE IT!

andrea said...

That's really pretty. Was it awfully difficult?

Macomb Money Savers said...

That looks very classy - even on a budget!

Proverbs30one said...

It wasn't difficult at all. It helps that I wanted to see the end result and I pushed myself to get it done. Just a few good brushes and a steady(ish) hand!

Stat Counter