Monday, September 21, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY ...September 21, 2009

Outside my window... it is a chilly, sunny morning


I am thinking... of all the things I want to accomplish today

I am thankful for... my family and friends

From the learning rooms... Science is wrapping up, the girls are getting out their Greek work

From the kitchen... I want to make some spelt bread today


I am wearing... sweats and running shoes

I am creating... a wall mural for the youngest girls' room


I am going... nowhere today

I am reading... Passionate Housewives, Desperate for God (and loving it!)


I am hoping...I don't run out of energy too soon today

I am hearing... computers humming

Around the house... I need to tidy up from yesterday

One of my favorite things... Hot tea on a cold morning


A few plans for the rest of the week... second coat of paint on wall, trace and paint tree mural.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
4 Generations of Women

0 comments:

Stat Counter