Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Baby Shower

I threw a friend of mine a baby shower the other night. Her baby is five months old but I promised her a shower - and a shower she received. It was a nice evening of visiting, games, and food!


I made this baby carriage cake:

Fruit and Fruit Dip:

My Mom's Best Fruit Dip recipe:
8 oz can crushed pineapple in own juices
3/4 cup milk
1 package jell-o coconut pie filling
1/2 cup sour cream

Mix it all together and let sit for a few hours to blend flavors.


Cheese Ball and Crackers:

Super Easy Cheese Ball
4 oz cream cheese softened
2 cups grated cheddar cheese
Pinch of salt
Choice of seasoning (I used dill and chives - you really can't go wrong). Mix ingredients together and chill for a few hours.

Fresh Salsa and Tortilla Chips
Sugar Cookies with Royal Icing


0 comments:

Stat Counter