I usually don't post things like this on my blog but this is worthy of our attention. I have participated in a few boycotts in recent years resulting in giant companies backing down on supporting issues which we as Christian disagree with.A few examples -
- Walmart, Proctor & Gamble, and McDonalds (separately) supported the Gay agenda and when boycotted, decided to remain neutral on the issue. I think this is a huge praise!
- Pepsi and their various products
- Quaker Oatmeal
- Gatorade Products
- Tropicana Products
- Frito Lay Products
AFA asked Pepsi to remain neutral in the culture war, but the company refused — choosing to support the homosexual activists.
Pepsi has made no effort to hide their support for the homosexual agenda:
- Pepsi gave a total of $1,000,000 to the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) and Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG) to promote the homosexual lifestyle in the workplace.
- Both HRC and PFLAG supported efforts in California to defeat Proposition 8 which defined marriage as being between a man and a woman. HRC, which received $500,000 from Pepsi, gave $2.3 million to defeat Proposition 8.
- Pepsi requires employees to attend sexual orientation and gender diversity training where the employees are taught to accept homosexuality.
- Pepsi is a member of the National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce.