Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Great Sales

Last Saturday we hit a large church yard sale. Usually they aren't that great so we weren't too excited but after piddling around a little while, we were able to snag a few great things for resale on ebay.

My husband saw this phone. I thought it was neat and we decided to pick it up. It wasn't until we were in the car that I realized the box said Pottery Barn!
Paid: $2
Sold for: $43

I also saw these knives sitting on a table and went for a closer look. They were old but when I inspected them I saw CUTCO on the blades!!!


Paid: $2 for all
Sold for: $65

Bring on the yard sales!!!


1 comments:

motherhen68 said...

You're inspiring me to garage sale again! I did this buying/reselling years ago. Then we moved out to the country & gas got so expensive.

I'm going out this Saturday. I'm hoping for goodies.

Stat Counter