Monday, April 27, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY April 27, 2009...

Outside my window...the squirrels are chewing the bird feeder hole open so they can reach the peanuts placed inside for them.

I am thankful for...yard sale season beginning to pick up.

From the learning rooms...some new Answers in Genesis videos came in this morning so the kids are enjoying watching those today instead of the usual school schedule.

From the kitchen...we decided to go get free chicken at KFC today.

I am wearing...jeans, black tank top, and a red cardigan.

I am creating...seedlings for our garden, and planting rows in the newly tilled garden.

I am going...to Burley to get free chicken, to the tire shop to get a free tractor tire to make a sandbox for the yard, and to run a few other errands.

I am reading...nothing at the moment.

I am hoping...to make bread this afternoon.

I am hearing...the kids watching a show, the clicking of the keyboard.

Around the house...there are so many things that need to be done. I must tackle the living room some more this week.

One of my favorite things...chocolate cake with chocolate icing! YUM!

A few plans for the rest of the week...living room, living room, living room.

Go here for more Simple Woman's Daybooks.

0 comments:

Stat Counter