Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Works for me Wednesday




We had a potluck at church on Sunday and I was racking my brain on Saturday as to what to take. I didn't have a lot of time and I didn't want to run to the store.

Thanks to our 5 chickens who have started laying eggs again after their winter break, I was able to whip up some Deviled Eggs for the potluck.

What works for me is my egg cooker. We bought this at a yard sale last year for $1 and although I had never heard of such a thing before that day - I use it all the time now.

Just pour a little water into the bottom, pierce the eggs, stick 'em in, cover, press the button and voila!

Hard cooked eggs in minutes!

Visit We Are That Family for more WFMW!


2 comments:

Jenny said...

That's cool! Every year, I boil about 4 dozen eggs for Easter egg decorating. It's so annoying when a batch isn't cooked enough or too much.

Suz said...

Never heard of one.. I'll have to keep my eye out at rummage sales this year too!

Stat Counter