Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tzatziki & Catan



Yesterday was a busy day. We drove 40 miles to pick up glasses for my husband and did some thrift shopping while we were there. It was fun but exhausting. We decided to play a game in the evening as a family.

Our latest craze as a family is the Settlers of Catan board game. We really enjoy spending an evening playing it together. For dinner I just served snacking foods. Nothing fancy.

I decided on Greek Tzatziki dip with bread rounds. I'd rather serve this with Greek bread but cannot find it anywhere locally.




Tzatziki Dip

2 cups plain yogurt

1/2 c english cucumber grated

8 cloves garlic minced

1 Tbsp olive oil
2 tsp lemon juice

Mix all ingredients together and serve with warm pita bread or toasted baguette slices.


It was a great dinner but I was really glad we all ate the garlic together - it was extremely potent!

1 comments:

NerdMom said...

I am totally going to try your tzatziki dip this weekend for a baby shower! We love Settlers here. Have you tried Cities and Knights? It is a great expansion.

Stat Counter