Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Simple Woman's Daybook - February 2


FOR TODAY February 2, 2009

Outside my window...a crisp morning with snow that won't go away and a dog that won't quit barking.


I am thinking...of a grocery list and menu plan for the week.


I am thankful for...my precious husband and how good he is to me.


From the learning rooms...school will be starting in a few minutes. Math is up first, then some Greek dictionary work.


From the kitchen...dishes are done and breakfast needs to be made.


I am wearing...sweats, a fleece pullover, and slippers.


I am creating...thank you cards for my birthday gifts.


I am going...to Twin Falls this week to buy myself a kitchen window!


I am reading...On Every Side by Karen Kingsbury.


I am hoping...to get a lot accomplished today.


I am hearing...water boiling for tea, the fire crackling, and the shower running.


Around the house...laundry needs to be folded and the microwave needs to be cleaned.


One of my favorite things...a quiet morning with a good cup of tea and my Bible.


A few plans for the rest of the week: Twin Falls for thrift shopping and to pick up a window for over the kitchen sink - courtesy of birthday money from my Grandparents!


Here is picture thought I am sharing...My husband soaked his contacts in Nasal spray instead of saline and got a nasty surprise!

See more Simple Women's Daybooks here.

1 comments:

Aubrey said...

Thanks for sharing your Daybook! OW! on the contacts in nasal spray!

Cheers from Nebraska! :)

Stat Counter