Sunday, February 1, 2009

2009 Goals - Weeks 4 & 5

I am so far behind!

Two weeks have passed and I have only accomplished one task - and that wasn't even really a home improvement project but here goes...

I get the redecorating bug every once in a while and decided that for last week's weekly goal I was going to move the furniture in the living room. It was kind of a cop-out but it worked. The last couple of weeks have been rather busy (with one item being my birthday), so I am combining 2 weeks into one.

My living room before:
Living Room after:


Our school bookcase before:


School Bookcase reused in a new way:




Another view:


Another view:


Another view:

I was talking to my Mom on the phone while I was moving furniture and asking her advice on moving the couch out from the wall. I needed the encouragement and I love it! Everyone else does too, except the dog, who can no longer sit and look out the window and bark at the mail lady.

Too bad James.


0 comments:

Stat Counter