Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Albertson's Deal

***Update***

So I just realized after reviewing this post how totally unhealthy this purchase looks. So many sugary cereals, pastries and brownie mixes - I don't usually shop like this, it just turned out to be the things we could use to stock up on!

***Original post follows***




I rarely shop at Albertson's but they have a great deal on this week where you buy $30 worth of selected groceries and get $15 back on your next purchase.

I planned my 2 transactions for the same time to use my $15 right away. Here is what I purchased:

Transaction #1

6 boxes of cereal @ $2 each on sale
6 boxes of Toaster Strudels @ $2 each on sale
1 Box of Hamburger Helper @ $2 on sale
3 Boxes of Brownie Mix @ 3 for $5 on sale

Total Spent $31

Savings (from sales) $26.77
Received $15 coupon for next transaction.



Transaction #2

1 Gallon Milk @ $2 on sale
2 Pounds of Butter @ $1.49 on sale
2 pounds Cheese @ $4.99 on sale
2 bottles of Dawn Dish Soap @ $2.50 each on sale

Total $15.87 - $15 coupon
Total Spent $ .87

Savings (from sales) $25.84



0 comments:

Stat Counter