Thursday, November 6, 2008

Plop - Plop - Fizz - Fizz


...oh what a relief it is...to find a great deal. (Corny I know - but I couldn't resist!)

I ventured to Smith's today. Not a grocery store I usually shop at but it had some good bargains. When you bought 10 products from a certain list, they took off $5 at the register - I purchased 20 items, which gave me $10 off my bill.

Here is what I picked up:

4 Containers of Quaker Old Fashioned Oats - on sale for $2.50 (used 2 $1/2) $2 each!


6 (10 count) Packs Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate
on sale for 50 cents each



6 Johnson's Buddies Soaps $1 each
(used 2 $3/3 coupons) FREE!



10 (12 count) packs of Alka Seltzer
(my husband goes though this stuff like crazy - helps his sinuses - yuck!)
$1 each on sale (used 10 $1 off coupons) FREE!



Then they had this grocery cart of marked down fruit.
I couldn't find anything wrong with it so I got:



large bag of apples $1.29
large bag of oranges $1.49
3 large bags of sliced mushrooms $1.29 for all three


Total spent today: $15.07
Total saved today: $59.93!!!!!



0 comments:

Stat Counter