Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Making Your Home a Haven


Monica at The Homespun Heart is doing a week of making our homes a haven - I have really needed this as my home has gotten WAY out of hand lately. Her focus for yesterday was TIDY - today was CLEAN. I needed both. Today I spent over 4 hours cleaning from top to bottom and putting things where they belong.


Most of the problem was our ebay stock was all over the house and not in the shed where it belongs.
It was a ton of work but well worth it when my husband says how great it looks! I took some before and after photos.


Kitchen Before:
Kitchen After:

Living Room Before: (I really can't believe it got this bad!)

Living Room After:

Bedroom Before:

Bedroom After:
And now - I'm going to take a hot bath and put my feet up - WHEW!

0 comments:

Stat Counter