Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm Back & Menu Plan Monday

The last week or so has been really crazy around here. Too busy to blog - that and my computer crashed - again!

I get so flustered when that happens.

I managed to save my homeschool newsletter template, but nothing else - zilch!

I had a jumpy mouse for a few days and a monitor that would shut off whenever it felt like it. That frustrated me even more. I had to list ebay stuff with it and it was a real pain. Our printer also conked out a few days ago - 2 days after buying a new ink cartridge - don't you love that?!?

I do not!

So we had to buy a new printer.

Then...I get a letter regarding my immigration. They want me to drive to their office 2 hours away for fingerprinting. Exciting...

but...

...why does everything have to happen at once?!?!?!?!?



*************************************************************************************

SO...to make my week better and more organized, I've decided to participate in Menu Plan Monday. Perhaps some semblance of normalcy and routine will help.

All meals are subject to change - because they usually do - according to my mood :)


Monday - Beef barley soup and rolls

Tuesday - something simple - the girls have a bread making class with the homeschool group all afternoon. Fettuccine Alfredo perhaps.

Wednesday - Fajitas & salad

Thursday - Tomato soup & grilled cheese sandwiches

Friday - sandwiches, veggies and chips in the car - Immigration appointment!

The weekends are kind of a free-for-all. I usually don't cook at all on Saturdays and Sunday's area mystery usually until the last minute.

Here's to a better week!

0 comments:

Stat Counter