Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Homemade Stuffing


I never thought I'd enjoy American Thanksgiving over Canadian since moving to the States. It has taken 5 years, but I am really, really enjoying the American Thanksgiving traditions more and more.

This year it is just going to be my immediate family and my mother-in-law for dinner at our place. I have really enjoyed the recipes at Pioneer Woman Cooks and I just love looking at all her great pictures. With all the inspiration I have decided to make my own stuffing this year. My mom would be appalled that I actually use a boxed stuffing every year but this year I am using my family as guinea pigs and trying my hand at homemade stuffing.

Since our bread class last week I have been making homemade millet and flax seed bread so I am using that as the base.

I'll let you know how it all turns out!

0 comments:

Stat Counter