Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Surveys and SwagBucks


There are lots of places online to fill out surveys and get paid for your opinion. I am signed up with a few sites but by far my favorite is your2cents. I typically get 3-4 surveys via email per week averaging $1-$4 each. It doesn't seem like much but about every 2 weeks I redeem my rewards for a check. Generally, I receive a $10-$15 check in the mail every 2 weeks. It's nice "extra" money to have fun with.
Another site I am impressed with is Swag Bucks. It is simply a search engine but here and there throughout the day, they offer rewards in the form of points - or prizes, but I have yet to win a prize. Points can be redeemed for gift cards and larger prizes. I am saving for a larger prize at the moment. If you want to sign up - please use the link below as I will benefit from you signing up. Thanks in advance!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i use swagbucks.com every day its a great site, i've earned enough points to get a couple giftcards

Stat Counter