Monday, October 13, 2008

A Simple Woman's Daybook




For Today...

Outside my Window...the snow is beginning to melt away

I am thinking...of a quiet day inside catching up on chores

From the learning rooms...the girls are taking the day off due to Columbus Day - or Canadian Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for...the big snowfall and a day inside playing games with the family

From the kitchen...apple butter and pureed pumpkin

I am wearing...blue jeans and a comfy sweater

I am reading...Karen Kingsbury's A Time to Embrace

I am hoping...to get the antique dresser from an estate sale painted black today

I am creating...a quilt design on paper - and hoping to make it this winter

I am hearing...Veggie Tales and a crackling fire!

Around the house...Laundry is drying by the fire and the weekend mess needs to be picked up

One of my favorite things...finding a deal

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...make apple butter and pureed pumpkin for the freezer with the apples and pumpkins we were given, paint some furniture black, make a curtain for the bathroom sink...

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...our new fireplace, hearth and firewall

0 comments:

Stat Counter