Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall Decorating

Have I mentioned that I just LOVE this time of year??? You can physically see God's handiwork in all of creation. The turning leaves, the cooler weather, the shorter days - and the PUMPKINS!

We and some friends took our kids to the pumpkin patch (again) yesterday. We had so much fun looking through all the gourds, squash and pumpkins and taking pictures of our families.
When I came home I got the decorating bug (again) and decided to do some harvest decor.


I ripped up some strips of brown fabric I had already so I didn't have to sew the edges and used candles and baskets I had around. Here is what I came up with.

Kitchen Table (while school is in session):Coffee Table:Entry Cedar Chest:Porch:My daughters even got in on the action:

HAPPY HARVEST!!!

1 comments:

David said...

AWESOME - you are so creative. I am now going outside to pull up what's left of my summer flowers and add some fall touches to our home. You've inspired me!!! :-)

Stat Counter