Thursday, September 25, 2008

Easy Egg Cups

Really easy and fast recipes are a necessity at times around here. I found a recipe for these easy egg cups a few months back and we like it once in a while for a quick lunch. We don't eat it too often because of the high egg yolk content - but it is yummy!

12 eggs (we have chickens so this is still a frugal meal for us)
12 deli ham slices
cheddar cheese
cream cheese (optional)

Place ham slices into muffin cups. Add a dollop of cream cheese into the bottom. Crack an egg into each cup over the cream cheese. (1 Tbsp chopped spinach could also be added here under the egg)

Bake for 10 minutes at 350. Sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese and bake for another 5 minutes. Serve warm.

1 comments:

Amy B said...

Oh girl! I would love to make this. What a great idea! I love omelets but I have to say that making them in the morning is so time consuming that I don't do it that often. THIS would be the perfect alternative!

Thanks!

Stat Counter