Monday, August 18, 2008

Simply Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY August 18...

Outside My Window...the neighbors are still working on the house, soon there will be new neighbors.

I am thinking...of what to make for supper. Usually I am prepared by now, but today has been a flop.

I am thankful for...my family. The girls played hard all day in the yard.

From the kitchen...not much is happening. I really need to make a loaf of bread but as I said earlier, today has been a flop.

I am wearing...capris, t-shirt, bare feet, hair up in a pony tail.

I am creating...felt crayon rolls - my latest idea for the craft fair in October

I am going...to a Psalms Bible study this evening

I am reading...To Train up a Child by Michael and Debi Pearl, Mystery of History Forward to get a grip on the year ahead.

I am hoping...to go swimming at the new pool this week. After 3 years we finally have a public outdoor pool to enjoy.

I am hearing...MacGyver on DVD through the blowing fan

Around the house...ebay stuff if EVERYWHERE, I have filled every corner of every room with current listings, I need to get them out to the shed this week.

One of my favorite things...a foot massage.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Clean up my ebay stuff! Make that loaf of bread, post office, groceries, start sewing lessons with Katie and the girls

A Picture Thought I Am Sharing:


Entitled: There's Always Tomorrow

0 comments:

Stat Counter