Monday, August 25, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook




FOR TODAY August 25...



Outside My Window...the blind is closed today. The 100 degree heat is getting to me.

From the learning room...books are placed in the bookshelf, pencils are ready, schedule is posted, new binders are awaiting the new school year - in 6 days!

I am thinking...of ways to make the last week of summer really fun for the girls.

I am thankful for...air conditioning!

From the kitchen...ebay listings are all over the kitchen table waiting for the packaging process.

I am wearing...jeans, bare feet, a black tank top, and a sheer polkadot black and white blouse.

I am creating...felt crayon rolls - still!

I am going...to the post office in an hour.

I am reading...blogs!

I am hoping...to get to talk to my Mom on the phone this week.

I am hearing... Star Trek - bleck!

Around the house...it is rather peaceful today.

One of my favorite things...getting great deals like this.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Swimming with the girls, do a little last minute school supply shopping.

A Picture Thought I Am Sharing...
I love this time of year!!!


0 comments:

Stat Counter