Monday, August 25, 2008

Anyone want some Kool-Aid?


With August coming to a close, I wanted to make the most of the August issue of the All You Magazine. My $1.77 investment for one magazine returns well over $20 in free merchandise. I purchased 3 more magazines last weekend (for a total of 7 this month!) and redeemed the Kraft coupons this morning as my local grocer has Kool-aid on sale for 12/$1. Each coupon needs 3 Kraft products purchased to get the free item. Kool-aid is the cheapest way to go for this deal.


Here is what I got this morning:

45 Kool-Aid packets. I have been donating these to the thrift store and giving them away left and right. Anybody want them? $4.60

3 Boxes Family size Wheat Thins FREE
3 Packages Cheese Slices FREE
3 Packages Oscar Meyer Hot Dogs FREE
3 Packets of Crystal Light FREE
3 Bottles of Salad Dressing FREE

I had a few other groceries to get today as well so my total before coupons was $62
Total after coupons $20.65



To get really cool info on coupons and deals of your own...visit The Coupon Coup

0 comments:

Stat Counter