Monday, August 4, 2008

$55 Walmart Shopping Trip


I went to Wal-Mart last night armed with coupons and price matches from all over town. We spent far too long in the checkout line as the cashier was giving me quite a hassle for the number of coupons I was using. They ended up calling the CSM, then the assistant manager - who eventually gave me my discounts. I didn't do all that preliminary work for nothing!

We stocked up on many essentials for cheap! I picked up the All You magazine for $2. I have heard it is a great source for great coupons and boy had I heard right! I got $17 of free product with the coupons in there. I think I'll be a subscriber!

Some favorite deals:

5 boxes Cheerios (price match $1.50) / 5 $1 off coupons 50 cents each
Loreal Vive Pro (price match ($1.50) / 3 BOGO coupons $4.50 for 6 bottles
Malt-o-Meal Cereals (price match $1.50) / 10 $1.00 off coupons $5.00 for 10 bags
10 cans Muir Glen canned tomatoes $1.50 / 10 $1.00 off coupons $5.00 for 10 cans
Dish Washing Sponges $2 / $1 coupon and $1 peelie on item - FREE
Glade Plug Ins $4.33 / 2 $4 coupons .66 for two

ALL YOU Magazine Deals
$1 off Kotex product - FREE

Buy any 3 Kraft Products get an item free (I bought 15 pkgs of kool-aid for $3.00)
  • Kraft Cheese Slices FREE
  • Oscar Meyer Hot Dogs FREE
  • Crystal Light FREE
  • Wheat Thin Crackers FREE
  • Kraft Salad Dressing FREE
Total before discounts $105
Total after discounts $55

Total Savings $50 Woo-hoo!

1 comments:

Sonshine said...

great job!!

I wish that I had a Walmart close enough to me for it to be worthwhile my time!

Stat Counter