Friday, July 25, 2008

Yogurt, Yogurt Everywhere!

I broke the proverbial rule of couponing this week. I bought coupons! I know, I know, this is a no-no and should never be done, but the coupon was so great to begin with and with store sales I really did well!

Yoplait Yo-Plus yogurt had a manufacturer's coupon out for $1 off one package (of four). I bought a few of these at my local grocer at $2.50 for a total of $1.50. Still a great deal, but I figured I could do better. My family really enjoys yogurt - and what a healthy snack! - so I checked ebay for more coupons. I paid $1.50 for 20 more coupons, printed a few more online and hit the store!

Albertson's had these on sale this week for $1.50 - making them 50 cents each! I bought them out of our favorite flavors on Thursday and hit Walmart today for a price match and coupons.


I purchased a total of 32 packages of yogurt (128 containers) for $16.00

We'll be eating this for the next 2 weeks straight - in fact, I'm eating some right now!

1 comments:

Frugal, Freebies and Deals said...

First off- thanks so much for listing me on your blog!!! Many, many thanks.

Also- we have a fridge full of yogurt, too. Out Albertson's had sales a couple weeks in a row. The first I got a bunch for a dollar and then free movie tickets to see Batman. Then they had a sale were it was a dollar each and I combined it with the tons of $1 coupons I had.

The result- a ton of yogurt. I was thinking about trying some it in my ice-cream maker.

Stat Counter