Monday, July 28, 2008

A Simple Woman's Daybook

The Simple Woman's Daybook is hosted by The Simple Woman's Blog

For today
...July 28, 2008

Outside my window...the neighbors are renovating their house

I am thinking...of children getting ready for bed

I am thankful for...a relatively relaxing day

From the kitchen...I will be canning zucchini pickles in the morning

I am wearing...capris and a t-shirt

I am reading...Philippians and The Way They Learn by Cynthia Tobias

I am hoping...to get to bed at a decent hour tonight

I am hearing...my daughter ask her Dad questions

Around the house...it's settling down for the night

One of my favorite things...Junior Mints

A few plans for the rest of the week...painting the fence with my husband and preparing a few advance meals for the week

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...Something I enjoy in my kitchen



1 comments:

Yedidyah said...

Nice duck on a rope with a weight at the end of the rope. All sitting on a red chair against the wall in a house. ;op

Stat Counter