Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday's Frugal Finds, Freebies, & Fun

I'm really catching on to this freebie/coupon thing. I do wish I had a CVS or Walgreen's close by because of all the awesome deals available there but I'm finding some right in my local grocery store.

I sent away for the following free samples which came in this week:
Hamburger Helper Microwave Singles
Kashi Mountain Medley Granola
Nature Made 14 Day Vitamin Sample
While we were driving down a country road one day my husband spotted a roll of paper towel just sitting there. HE pulled over - not me - I was so proud! We just pulled off the outer layer and they'll be fine for wiping down mirrors.




My local grocery store has the large jar of Planters Peanuts on for $2.50. I used this coupon (you can print it twice) for $3 off one Planters product with the purchase of 3 Kraft products. I chose the cheapest Kraft item I could find - Koolaid (6/$1) and scored some free peanuts! Thank you to Money Saving Mom for that one.



My favorite and best deal so far this week was at Walmart. I don't go to Walmart that often as it's not as handy as I would like but we were in the area and decided to redeem some great coupons.

Honey Bunches of Oats Chocolate Clusters - $1.98 ($2 coupon) FREE!
Kashi Go Lean Cereal - $1.98 ($2 coupon) FREE!
Live Active Cereal - $2.98 ($3 coupon) FREE!
Kashi TLC Granola Bars - $2.50 ($2 coupon) .50 cents
Kashi TLC Fire Roasted Vegetable Crackers - $2.89 ($2 coupon) .89 cents
Advil 20 caplets - $2.29 ($2 coupon) .29 cents
2 Aquafresh trial size toothpaste (free trial coupon) FREE!

Coupons used $15.00
Money spent $1.70 (plus taxes)

0 comments:

Stat Counter